|Job Title||Marketing & Communications Manager|
|About Role||Game Labs is a leading indigenous mobile gaming company located in Victoria Island,
Lagos. We are renowned for making exciting mobile casual games that resonates with,
and transmits the African culture.
Some of our ever evolving titles include: “Okada and Danfo”; “Mosquito Smasher”, and
“The Billionaire Club.”
|Job Description||We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager that can help
drive user acquisition; build awareness, and develop and execute our marketing goals.
As our Marketing and Communications Manager, you will create and manage
awareness campaigns for our new and old titles as well as develop the marketing team.
You will also be in charge of all external and internal communication campaigns.
|Responsibilities||● To promote and manage the brand’s image
● Manage all the internal and external communication
● Build networks through leveraging of old and new contacts
● Manage and attend events (locally and Internationally) on behalf of the company
● Identify and build strategies/campaigns to increase awareness of the company’s
products and initiatives
● Community development (on/offline) and program planning and execution
● Create engaging content to be distributed via online channels
● Act as the company’s spokesperson
● Responsible for managing the marketing team
● Drive adoption and growth of new products
● Prepare product briefs and proposals
● Perform other duties as may be required by management
|Requirements||● Relevant educational qualification.
● Should possess at least 2-5 years’ experience leading a company’s
communications and marketing team
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Creative and imaginative
● Can-do attitude
● Should be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
|HOW TO APPLY||Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.|