|Job Title||Summer Intern|
|About Role||Maliyo Games is a leading indigenous Mobile Gaming company located in Victoria Island,
Lagos. We are renowned for making exciting mobile and casual games that resonates with, and
transmits the African culture.
|Job Description||We are looking for Summer Interns to join our team. You should have a passion for games and
be superbly adept about amplifying the brand creatively. Your job will be to support the
marketing team with overall execution of our marketing plans and content creation. This
opportunity will not only provide extensive learning opportunities, but also offer real world
experience as well.
|Responsibilities||● Your main responsibility will be to help the creative and marketing teams with any project
related task as well as the ideation and formation of new marketing ideas and creative
● Work closely with head of departments to come up with engaging concepts for use both
for traditional and digital channels
● Utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills to bring ideas to life and completion
● Brand promotion and marketing awareness
● Identify strategic opportunities for long and short term growth
● Will be assigned the task of communicating and amplifying the Maliyo brand through
both written and other means
● Competitive research.
|Skills and Qualification||● You should love games (Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway Surf, Angry Bird etc)
● Should possess extremely strong writing skills and have intimate understanding of social
media and marketing channels
● Should be an innovative and creative self starter
● Ability to create compelling up to date experiences for marketing purposes
● Ability to work independently and/or with teams
● We are a startup, so we are passionate, and will expect that of you too
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment
|Duration||8 to 12 weeks.|
|Location||Victoria Island, Lagos|
|HOW TO APPLY||To Apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short reason why you
think you are best suited for this role.